News

FaceCure – Touring The Process of an At-Home Visit

https://youtu.be/gG15eVq_Umc FaceCure, the world's first virtual urgent healthcare provider, delivers its unique strategy in a concise, easy-to-understand video. At your convenience, our technicians are always ready to help, whenever, wherever. Equipped with the ability to take readings on ECG 3 & 12 Lead, NIBP, SPO2, Spirometry, Temperature, Bluetooth scale, Digital Stethoscope, Audiometry, Otoscope, Dermatoscope, and... Continue Reading →

FaceCure Financial Projections

Revenue Sources Four Tear Revenue Generation Tier 1 - Patient Registration: Subscription fee of $10 per month per user, for maintenance and access to their personal health records and a network of online-active providers. (After our test market is complete) Tier 2 - Provider Revenue Sharing: FaceCure collects 55%, the remaining 45% will be reimbursed... Continue Reading →

Introducing FaceCure – The First Real Virtual Urgent Care

Background FaceCure has been incubated and launched (May 2018) by Eprosystem Inc., a certified complete EHR developer, web services and transactions provider (e-prescriptions, e-labs, e-claims, integration with HL7, EDI, CCDA), and medical billing services provider Eprosystem is a strategic partner to FaceCure, offering initial capital, development guidance, human resources, and operational infrastructure. FaceCure is available... Continue Reading →

FaceCure | Blockchain Technology Development

FaceCure Starts Development on the First Open-Source EHR on the BlockChain The first generation of the digital revolution brought us the Internet of information. The second generation — powered by blockchain technology — is bringing us the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform the old order of... Continue Reading →

Up ↑