Financial Projections

Revenue Sources

Four Tear Revenue Generation

  • Tier 1 – Patient Registration: Subscription fee of $10 per month per user, for maintenance and access to their personal health records and a network of online-active providers. (After our test market is complete)
  • Tier 2 – Provider Revenue Sharing: FaceCure collects 55%, the remaining 45% will be reimbursed to the provider(s).
  • Tier 3 – Pharmaceutical Revenue Sharing: The contracted pharmacies will subject to a 3% revenue sharing of the total prescription revenue submitted through the FaceCure network. Patients spend an average of $1,300 per year in the U.S. on their prescriptions.
  • Tier 4 – Medical Billing Services: FaceCure will collect 6% of the total collection payments from the provider(s) to send claims and work with their account receivables.

Actual MRR & Valuation

Our Monthly Recurring Revenue from 5/1/18 through 6/31/18 is approximately $48,000. We still have a few thousand dollars in AR outstanding for both of the months.

FaceCure can build our database at a rapid rate by having integral physicians at long-standing practices, enabling the transfer of our patients’ information to the virtual world.

In June of 2016, EproSystem, owner of FaceCure, had a preliminary valuation completed well before our product expansion. EproSystem’s preliminary valuation came in close to 140 million dollars. We are currently looking into one of the larger valuation companies to complete our current valuation.

EproSystem recently completed the government’s Meaningful Use Stage 3 certification. In conjunction with this milestone, and once our blockchain interests are solidified, we’ll have a new valuation performed. We expect the estimate to come in around 240 +/- million dollars.


Funding & Milestones

EproSystem seeks to raise $24,000,000 in exchange for equity position. FaceCure is launched in test markets and is looking to expand in the fourth quarter of 2018. The company requests a 3-stage fund distribution:

    • Stage One: The initial $6 million will finance continued efforts in the Research and Development of CureCoin, an Employee Portal on the FaceCure App, Technician Curricula for training purposes, franchising, germinal marketing preparations, legalities, and the hiring of all employees necessary while introducing the product to a few test markets (4th quarter 2018).
    • Stage Two:  $9 million will finance further test markets and prepare for a nationwide launch. In addition, FaceCure will begin exploring and securing Exchanges for the purchase of CureCoin, programming smart contracts before the implementation of the Genesis Block, licensing or building algorithms for High-Frequency Trading, Debit Card installments and interconnectivity with CureCoin, legalities, continued Research and Development, etc.
    • Stage Three: The $9 million of stage three will finance the nationwide implementation of FaceCure, including the launch of its marketing campaign, the continued funding of the Blockchain development team, corporate, the hiring of technicians across the United States, the training of Franchisees, Research and Development of PODS (Portable Observation and Diagnostic Systems) to be utilized in pharmaceutical retailers (such as Safeway, Smiths, Walgreens, RiteAid), and a variety of else to become and remain successful.

FaceCure Milestones

  • May 1st , 2018: Launched FaceCure App and employed operational infrastructure.
  • January 1st, 2019: Develop initial 3 test markets.
  • July 1st, 2019: Expand test markets to 10.
  • January 1st, 2020: Scale nationwide to 20 markets.

The FaceCure Future

The Most Interconnected Medical Platform on the Planet

  • Leveraging telecommunication infrastructure, cloud storage and application hosting
  • Fully integrated, FDA approved, cyber-secure Vital Signs and Cardiopulmonary Medical tablets will be utilized in M2M.
  • Currently in a race to become the first 2015, Stage 3 EHR company to connect a system to the blockchain.
  • Once our genesis block is released, patients will be able to partake in virtual exams directly from the comfort of their own home. Additionally, they’ll have the ability to go anywhere in the world while securely bringing their medical history with them. Emergencies, record transfers and the like will no longer be roadblocks to healthcare. FaceCure subscribers will own their data; the way medicine should be.

[bscolumns class=”one_third”]FaceCure Business Plan PDF Download[/bscolumns]

[bscolumns class=”one_third”]FaceCure Preliminary Budget PDF Download[/bscolumns]

[bscolumns class=”one_third_last”]FaceCure Corporate Investor-Slide Deck PDF Download[/bscolumns]

[bscolumns class=”clear”][/bscolumns]

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: